Select To Get Started:
The San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD) is responsible for archiving of permanent educational records of students. SDUSD is now offering a convenient and secure website for students, alumni and third parties to request transcripts and other education records online.
Per SDUSD Board Policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the eligible student or guardian if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a guardian without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Requests for information must be completed online.
- Phone, Email and fax requests will no longer be accepted for 3rd parties and post-secondary institutions.
- Charter School record requests are NOT processed with this application.
- There are no fees for military recruiters. Please email a copy of your military ID to email@example.com. You will be emailed a coupon code to be used during the ordering process.
- To verify the authenticity of an electronic record please visit scribsoft.com/verify-credentials
- Please allow up to 10 business days to process standard orders. Legal requests will take longer.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Proof of Graduation Letter||$8|
|Complete Educational Record||$15|
|Special Education IEP||$20|
|Graduation Verification (Response by Email Only)||$15|
|Complete Student Record||$20|
To obtain GED records, please go to www.GED.com
Charter School record requests are NOT processed with this application.
San Diego Unified School District
Eugene Brucker Education Center, Annex 12
4100 Normal Street
San Diego, CA 92103
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM